Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Repeat

It's amazing how similar this recovery has been mentally compared to the last time. I didn't realize this until I just read my past posts.. and i'm pretty much feeling the same way today as I was on day 22 after my last surgery - antsy, tired, depressed. I don't really want to go back to work.. it means added stresses to my life that have been gone for the past three weeks, but at the same time I know that I can be working at this point and that it will probably make me feel better about myself. That's key to recovery I think. Right now all I can do is feel sorry for myself and wish that I was able to do all of my old tricks - going to the gym, riding my bike, planning winter ski trips, etcetera. I don't think that we'll be doing much skiing this winter.

I think I'll drive myself somewhere this afternoon to see how it goes.

Feeling really tired today. I don't sleep well these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home