Friday, June 09, 2006

Procrastinating

I haven't written anything in a long time.. this is because life has taken a few twists and turns in the past few weeks that make my life feel something like a cookie jar compared to those of many around me.

My sister Amy had a baby boy 3 on May 27. He wasn't supposed to arrive for another 3 months - he weighed 2 lbs and it was a whirlwind first week. Now he is stable and slowly gaining weight which is all good. However, a 2lbs baby faces many obstacles that a full term baby won't have to. It is going to be a long year for my sister and her husband.

Now I need to go eat breakfast. First, a rundown on me.

I had my 9 week check up on Tuesday. I'm down to one crutch for the next two or three weeks, but I've been bad around the house and am not really using my crutch. I can swim now - and put some resistance on the bike. All good things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home