Sunday, April 30, 2006

Spring!

It is beautiful outside. This weather is making me antsy.

Micah is working in the yard. He is finishing a project we dreamed up last year run water back to the garden. We used to drag hundreds of feet of hose off of the one spiget on the house. Today he is digging a trench to the garden, putting a water line in, and we will have a much healthier garden for it. I want to be helping. Just want to step off my lounge chair and throw some dirt into the trench.

Instead I'm reading my trashy novel by Nora Roberts and wondering, "will she get the guy?" As if I need to read to find out.

We went out on the boat this morning with Wendy, Max & Ava! After a few false starts at the launching ramp (why are there straps holding the boat onto the trailer?) we were successfully underway. Went up the Annisquam for a bit, then back into the harbor for one loop. It was fun. I'm glad we splurged and bought the new boat. It is going to be a great summer.

Getting onto the boat wasn't nearly as bad as I though. Just lowered myself onto the gunnels and slowly, carefully slung my leg over the side. Would Dr. Millis approve?? I was careful after wall - I know my limits. Although, I heard a weird pop without pain when I climbed into the truck aftewards so I hope it wasn't anything too bad.

Not taking any tylenol today. Don't think it does anything.

In pain. Not really. More like my muscles are simply stiff.

Looking forward to my 1 month check-up on Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home