Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Back to the grind

I'm going back to work this afternoon. Just for a few hours.

I've never heard of anyone going back at 3 weeks post-op, but that doesn't mean that I shouldn't. Right? Am I pushing it?

My boss informed me I don't have a computer currently, so I'm not sure what to do about that.
Considering that all I can do right now is work on a computer I'm going to be digging for work.
Maybe I can at least dig some stuff up to do at home.

Getting out and back to the grind will be good I think. I could sit here for the next three weeks and do nothing but email and blog, but that gets boring, and I get depressed.

I really wish I could go to the gym. I need a good workout to alleviate some of my frustration. My 5 lbs upper body workouts are not cutting it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home