Thursday, April 27, 2006

Truly like a dog.

Triathlons.

I like feeling good about myself. Last summer I raced a few triathlons - and it felt good to finish. Really good. I like achieving goals.
I put a few pics in this post to inspire and motivate me. Remind me of where I am heading. It's hard to remember what it's like to move, to sweat, to physically exhaust myself. I miss endorphins.

I went to work yesterday.

It was actually good to be back. I have a lot of work to get done, and I like feeling like I'm accomplishing something. I worked from about Noon to five, and I plan to do about the same today. My computer has taken a vacation to California so I don't have any of my files or software, but I have a laptop and am making it work. I'm happy to do data entry to help out a coworker, even though before my surgery it would be the LAST thing I would offer to do. Not that stimulating.

I talk to much. I am just one of those people who offers too much info. Why?? I wish I didn't - but it is just who I am. I'm sure my coworkers are happy to know about my constipation problems (sarcastic). I am like a dog. I need to be with my kind. Too long without my kind and I go a little nutty. I suppose I've always been social - being alone does not suit me. Maybe because I'm from a big family - I like loud.

It's funny. Before my surgery I would wake up, take the dog for a long walk, work a full day, go to the gym for at least an hour or two, come home and make dinner, do housework, and crash. Yesterday I sat in a chair at a computer for 5 hours and I didn't make it past 8:30. I was exhausted!

I suppose my energy is all going toward healing right now.

I'm super boring. I suppose that is my fate right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home